Concord CNY 2020
Rémy Martin Louis XIII Gift Promotion
Terms & Conditions
- Vendor. The Concord CNY 2020 Rémy Martin Louis XIII Gift with Purchase (“the Offer”) is promoted by Concord Adex Inc., whose address is 82 Queens Wharf Road, Toronto, ON, M5V 0P2.
- Offer. The Offer gift shall consist of one (1) 700 ml Rémy Martin Louis XIII Cognac Classic Decanter (the “Gift”). The Gift is given to persons who purchase a condominium suite from the Vendor during the Offer period from January 25, 2020 to February 29, 2020, or while supplies last, whichever occurs first.
- Participation. By participating in this Promotion and accepting the Offer, the Participant agrees to these Terms and Conditions. This Offer is not available to clubs, organizations or groups. Offer cannot be combined with, and is not valid with, any other offer, discount, promotion or program.
- Eligibility of Participant. Participant must be eighteen (18) years of age or older to participate in the Offer. Employees, officers, directors, representatives, members, trustees and agents of the Vendor, its affiliated companies and their immediate families and those living in their same household, whether or not related, are not eligible for the Offer. The purchase must be in good standing with no default in deposit obligations. The Participant is eligible for the Gift upon Vendor’s confirmation that its solicitor has received sales deposits of no less than 5% of the purchase price of the subject suite.
- The Gift. The Gift is non-transferable, non-refundable and non-negotiable by Participant and cannot be redeemed for cash. Gift cannot be exchanged or returned. Participant must be present to receive the Gift. The Vendor accepts no responsibility for any variation in Gift value. The Vendor may substitute the Gift for any other gift of equal or greater value, in its sole and absolute discretion, in the event the gift is not available for any reason outside of the Vendor’s reasonable control. The Gift is provided on an "as is" basis, without further warranty of any kind.
- Gift Redemption. The Gift must be redeemed at the Concord Toronto Presentation Centre before June 30, 2020. Any notification not responded to or returned as undeliverable may result in gift forfeiture. The Vendor will not replace any lost or stolen gift.
- Gift shipment. Standard lead time on gift shipment is 4 to 8 weeks from date that the minimum required sales deposit is verified and redemption is approved by the Vendor. However, Participant should note that deliveries may be delayed beyond such standard periods.
- Vendor Discretion. The Vendor will determine Gift recipients in its sole discretion, subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Terms and Conditions and any Promotion-related materials. At its sole discretion, the Vendor may refuse to honour the Offer.
- Cancellations and Modification. Offer and Promotion may be changed or terminated at any time and without notice unless notice is required by law.
- Disputes. Any dispute, controversy or claim arising out of or relating to the Promotion or the Offer, or participation therein, or the use of any material, or these Terms and Conditions, shall be governed by the laws of the Province of Ontario, without regard to choice-of-law rules or principles. Participants waive any right to claim ambiguity in these Terms and Conditions.
- Indemnification. By accepting the Offer, Participant agrees to release and hold harmless Vendor, and its respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collective, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising, in whole or in part, direction or indirectly, out of participation in the Promotion or receipt or use or misuse of the Gift.
- Force Majeure. If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the control of the Vendor, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorized intervention or fraud, the Vendor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any claimant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion.
- Liability. The Vendor (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability to the greatest extent permitted by law, for any personal injury, or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity), whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, and whether or not arising from any person’s negligence, in connection with: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Vendor’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorized access or third party interference or fraud; (c) any claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Vendor) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Vendor; (d) the Offer; (e) accepting or using the Gift, or (f) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Promotion.
- Taxes and Laws. All federal, provincial and local laws and regulations apply. The vendor and Offer are void where prohibited by law. Federal, provincial and municipal taxes, if any, are the sole responsibility of Participant.
- Interpretation. In the event of any conflict with any Offer details contained in these Terms and Condition and Offer details contained in Offer Materials (including but not limited to point of sale, television, and print advertising, promotional packaging, and other promotion media), the details of the Offer as set forth in these Terms and Conditions shall prevail. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Terms and Conditions will not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any portion of any provision herein is determined to the invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, such portion shall be severed from these Terms and Conditions, and the other provisions will remain in effect as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.
- Grant of License. Each Participant that accepts a Gift, grants to the Vendor and its respective designees the right to publicize his/her name, address, photograph, voice, statement and/or other likeness and Gift information for advertising, promotional and/or trade and/or any other purpose in any media or format now known or hereafter devised, throughout the world, in perpetuity, without limitation and without further compensation, consideration, permission or notification, unless prohibited by law.
- Certain rules and restrictions apply.